Saturday 6 January 2018

Sheesha on street

04 Jan 2017..

At the night time, with friend and my lecturer were a long side of the road at the shop in Changlun. The first impression, among of people whom include me. I feel a little bit wired, because it was the first time for me, were in that situation. 




Actually, had a Sheesha it does not mean you are a bad person in the society. Just having fun, discussion with friends about this and that, which are regarding to our life that a pretty nice moment in your life. (Social experiments)

Anyways, I was there, not because of I want to try that kind of thing, but I were doing discussion my project work with my lecture in the same time we were had dinner in that place. 

At least I have learn about social experience within that community. Learning, can be anywhere, it depend on you want to try or you just want to know what things which people like to be there.





In my opinion

What I have been learn from there were:

·         People having discussion about life happen during day, and relief stress, getting more friends with others.

·         Having fun by played game in a group and mocking to each other’s. 

·         Movie time, testing a food never know before. 

·         Notes, how they smoke Sheesha, and techniques related to manage fired, types of sheesha and so on. 


  
    

Get involve in the society and learning things surrounding you and it does not mean you have to reflect on it in any society brought to you. Think about it what thing you should learn, and what think you should practices and just know or see those things surrounding which are good just took as experience and what things bad just knew it but not practices on it,